From me to you

hey my rainbow...

I made a poem to you
it isn't better like you made for her
the inspiration is you
because you change my world better

you like a rainbow when my heart cloudy
you made my heart sing cause you're like melody
and you know, you're so far away
thats why made me didin't brave to say

I waiting you long long time
I need you more than anything
I search you every night in my dream
and I promise you're my everything

yesterday
I was hate to loving someone
I didn't believe a power of love

today
I know I'm wrong
because you come into my life

you show me something I didn't know
I know you love someone who don't love you
but I know you had a chance to make her to be yours
you're gentleman after my dad
because you can do everything to your happiness

and I just keep waiting and silent
I didn't want to disturb you
I promise I won't regret for it
And I want to see you in my side

I don't want to be your girlfriend
I just want to be your girl friend
and I will pray for your happiness
Because loving you is my happiness

hey boy you know...
because of you, until know Im fallin in love with the rainbow.............


Komentar